Our team has many years of experience in the provision of statistical services for official authorities at European and National level. Our portfolio of Official Statistics services includes the implementation of projects for Eurostat and other departments of the European Commission. At national level, our team has a long-time experience in the execution of statistical projects for government agencies and other public bodies. Having worked for years in official statistics, we know how to provide consulting and implementation services through all the discrete phases of statistical business lifecycle, such as the analysis needs, survey design, data sampling, data processing, statistical analysis, dissemination and evaluation of statistical output.
INESIS provides a series of services throughout the entire statistical business chain:
- Project Management.
- Design and implementation of statistical surveys.
- Data validation and quality assessment of micro data and statistical indicators.
- Support to the members the European Statistical System for the vertical integration of their national metadata systems and the strength of their compliance with national and intranational classification systems and standards.
- Integration of statistical data collected from various data sources in one common database, used for monitoring purposes.
- Design and development of administrative business registers.
- Data processing and analysis of surveys conducted by the European Statistical Office (Eurostat) and other directorates of the European Commission.
- Design of data dictionaries for new statistical domains of Eurobase.
- Calculation and uploading of statistical indicators in Eurobase.
- Development and application of novel methodologies for the application of nowcasting techniques.
- Design and implementation of assessment methodologies regarding the national statistical authorities or other main national data producers within the of the European Statistical System.
- Compilation of Statistics Explained articles, methodological studies and working papers.
Compliance with regulations, international classifications/standards, quality assurance and data confidentiality constitute our principles throughout the implementation of the projects we undertake.
Our expertise in Official Statistics is involves the following domains:
- Research and Development
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Balance of payments
- Price Statistics
- Business Statistics
- Labour Market (including Labour Force Survey)
- Quality of Life
- Methodology and Dissemination